Monday, April 13

January Hangover

To be with you is my desire To stay away from you is my ambition The magic of your great moments Awakens the superior inspiration Responsible for perfect compliments We have many things to talk about And we have nothing to talk about The religion of the sleepless candle Detaining the discovery of daylight When the definition of madness is love Was lit by your knowledge of darkness Your comfort corrects all the mistakes I was born to make in this world You are a very simple person With a very complicated personality Uninvited visitors with visions Of watering your plants everyday Commit suicide to write poems about you It is impossible to love you madly Without actually loving you madly For the best results of your secrets Of summer I will sacrifice my sanity And become brilliantly absentminded To remember how much I adore you by Pedro Pietri